Henrico County Reckless Driving, Speeding DUI andÂ Lawyers
Chucker & Reibach has attorneys ready to speak with you about your pending traffic case, including difficult reckless driving and DUI offenses, and are able to provide you with the most up-to-date legal advice.Â We have years of experience working with clients charged with traffic offenses and traffic-related crimes in Henrico County, VA. Call (804) 355-8037 to speak with one of our experienced lawyers about your case.
Our Henrico County lawyers defend:
- Reckless Driving by Speed:Â Reckless driving by speed the same level of offense as a DUI.Â We know a reckless driving by speed conviction may increase your insurance premiums and may, even, lead to the suspension of your driving privileges.Â Our attorneys our dedicated to helping you avoid a reckless driving criminal conviction, increased insurance premiums, license suspension, and the accumulation of excessive demerit points.
- Reckless Driving â€“ Accident:Â If you are charged with reckless driving or failure to maintain control as a result of an accident you are charged with a crime.Â We are ready to pinpoint the most effective legal defense available to you, so we can help you avoid a criminal conviction, loss of your driving privileges, increased insurance premiums, and the accumulation of excessive demerit points.
- DUI and DWI:Â Our attorneys are ready to put on the most effective legal defense possible.Â Whether it is your first DUI or you have had previous DUI convictions, we know how the level of alcohol impacts your case.Â We will take time to explain to you the legal consequences of a DUI conviction.
- Â Hit and Run:Â Our hit and run lawyers have successfully defended numerous clients charged with hit and run.Â The penalties for hit and run vary – it may be a non-jailable misdemeanor charge or a felony depending on whether somebody was injured or the extent of any property damage.Â A person found guilty of hit and run may have their driverâ€™s license suspended for up to six months without any ability to obtain a restricted license.
- Speeding: Our attorneys are able to provide you with clear-cut advice on whether you should hire an attorney or pre-pay your speeding ticket in Virginia.Â Our attorneys will identify the best way to help you avoid the accumulation of excessive demerit points and increased insurance premiums.
- Driving on Suspended License: We are ready to help you identify the reason for your license suspension and guide you through the process of getting your license reinstated.
We also handle other traffic charges such as CDL problems for commercial truck drivers and traffic tickets for out-of-state drivers, as well as possession of marijuana charges.
Experienced Henrico County Traffic Lawyers
Our lawyers represent residents of the Henrico County, VA as well as residents of neighboring Chesterfield County, Hanover County, and the City of Richmond who have received traffic tickets while traveling through Henrico County.Â We work with clients in Varina, Glen Allen, Short Pump, Chamberlayne, Dumbarton, Lakeside, Highland Springs, Laurel, Montrose, Sandston, Highland Springs, East Highland Park, Tuckahoe, and Wyndham.
Our law firm possesses the necessary skills and know-how to defend traffic offenses and traffic-related crimes in Henrico County, Virginia.Â We know, even though there are four general district court judges, only three of the judges hear traffic offenses and traffic crimes.Â Generally, Henrico County prosecutors prosecute traffic offenses and traffic related crimes.Â Our attorneys are, also, familiar with how the three general district court judges who preside over traffic cases handle those cases in their courts.
Do not be intimidated by the Henrico County legal process.Â Call (804) 355-8037 to speak with one of our experienced attorneys to discuss your driving under the influence of alcohol charge, hit and run charge, speeding charge, reckless driving by speed charge, reckless driving-accident charge, or driving on a suspended or revoked license charge.
The attorneys at Chucker & Reibach have years of experience helping persons charged with traffic infractions or traffic-related crimes in the Henrico County.Â Read more about our law firm.Â